Tuesday, December 23, 2008

taking more time off

I'm almost done . . . with the stinking holiday and winter! Ick! Of course skiing last Saturday nearly killed me but it was fun with the family. My boys have no fear and it's great seeing them enjoy something so much.

No new year's resolutions, just going to remind myself about why I'm losing the weight and what I want to do in 2009. I got accepted on a team in Nurnberg that races track and road so I'll have some social interaction. Nurnberg is only an hour away so that's not too bad.

Merry Christmas to all, hope Santa brings you some good bike gadgets, spare parts and puts some lube, a tube and a Hammer Nutrition Bar in your stocking.

Oh, and on New Years Day? . . . do 100 miles. It's for your own good, I'm going to.

2 comments:

CQ said...

You just gave me a plan for my new years! Congrats on the new team. Happy Holidays

Anonymous said...

100 miles! Too cold for me to do the 100, but I'll be thinking of you in spin class my friend. Great job so far with your weight loss and I very much look forward to seeing you continue to change and regain your life in 2009.

Hope you are feeling better.

Graeme